Monday, January 27, 2014

The Grand Re-opening of Lil Bit of Heaven Fibers

     I would like to announce the grand re-opening of Lil Bit of Heaven Fibers this February. I have taken the last year off to concentrate on Jenny Lin Creations. Jenny Lin Creations is a crafting business I started with my daughter Jennifer. Now that we have Jenny Lin Creations on it's way I've decided to re-open my Lil Bit of Heaven Fibers shop and bring my daughter along with me.

     Lil Bit of Heaven Fibers is an Ashland Bay dealer. We will carry a large selection of Ashland Bay roving in different blends and colors. We will also have ecru roving. Lil Bit of Heaven Fibers will carry a small selection of natural llama and Shetland sheep roving from my past adventures of owning a llama farm.

     As for yarn, we will carry Ashland Bay yarn. We will also have a small selection of hand spun yarn along with hand dyed yarn. All of our hand dyed yarn is dyed by us using acid dyes. The acid dyes we use are beautiful, brilliant, colorfast dyes. Prefer to dye your own yarn? We will carry ecru yarn just for that purpose. Types of yarn we will have include lace, fingering, weight, DK weight, worsted weight, and so much more!

     I am looking forward to passing on my fiber artist skills to my daughter and rejuvenating one of my passions. We are excited to share our adventure with you and we hope you enjoy our fibers as much as we do.


     Come visit Lil Bit of Heaven Fibers and if there is something you are looking for let us know. We will do our best to help you find it. 

                                                                           - Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment